Ingredients for making classic cottage cheese pancakes
- Curd 500 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sugar 4-5 tablespoons (or to taste)
- Vanilla sugar teaspoon
- Wheat flour 100 grams (plus a little flour for breading)
- Ghee as required for frying
- Salt 1 pinch
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- World Cuisine
Deep bowl, fork, whisk, metal spatula, flat dish, frying pan with a lid.
Preparation of classic cottage cheese pancakes:
Step 1: Knead the dough.
First, put the cottage cheese in a deep bowl and mash it a little with a fork. Now add a couple of chicken eggs there and mix everything properly until smooth. Sprinkle the resulting curd mass with sugar, both regular and vanilla, and begin to gradually mix it with flour until the dough is uniform and steep enough to hold its shape. To do this, you may need a little more or a little less flour than indicated in the recipe. Do not forget to add as little salt in the process.
Step 2: Form the Cheesecakes.
Pinch small pieces from the resulting mass and roll them in your hands, gradually forming balls from them, and then flatten the dough a little to give the workpiece for cheese cakes a classic shape.
And you can also sprinkle flour on the countertop and roll out the dough with sausage, and then use the kitchen knife to cut the rounds from it, and at the end only slightly adjust the shape in the palms of your hands.
Once your cheesecakes are shaped in one way or another, roll them one by one in flour, just as you would breaded minced meat patties.
Step 3: Fry the cheesecakes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan over high heat, then reduce and lay in it still raw billets for cheese cakes. You need to fry them 4-5 minutes over low heat and under a closed lid. Then open the lid, turn over the cheesecakes with a spatula and fry in the same way 4-5 minutes on the other hand. That's all, cheesecakes prepared according to the classic recipe are ready, you can start serving them on the table.
Step 4: Serve the classic cheesecakes.
Classic cottage cheese pancakes are served for breakfast or as a dessert. As a rule, they are watered on top with honey, sweet jam from berries or fruits, as well as sour cream. But now, of course, you have access to a much larger number of toppings, so you can use any one to your taste, for example, caramel or chocolate. And as a drink, warm milk or black tea without sugar and, of course, strong freshly brewed coffee, both black and with the addition of milk, are suitable.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of cottage cheese, you can use a sweet curd mass, but then you can add less or not add sugar at all.
- This is a classic recipe for syrniki, but this does not mean that you cannot add raisins and other dried fruits here, as well as, for example, stuff syrniki with slices of milk chocolate.
- In order to make the cheesecakes more tender, you can use modern technology and beat the cottage cheese with a blender before cooking.