Microwave Muffin Ingredients
- Wheat flour 4 tablespoons
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder (Bitter) 2 Tbsp
- Vanillin on the tip of a knife
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate 2 tablespoons (about 50 grams)
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Pasteurized whole milk 6 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
A tablespoon, a teaspoon, a deep bowl - 2 pieces, a sieve with a fine mesh, a whisk, adjacent or separate silicone baking dishes for cupcakes or muffins; microwave, metal grill from the oven, a large flat dish.
Cooking muffins in the microwave:
Step 1: prepare a mixture of dry ingredients.
Such muffins will save you when you urgently need a dessert, and there is practically no time for its preparation. So, first we prepare the dry mixture, in a deep bowl on a fine grater we shred a piece of black or milk chocolate. There we sift through the sieve with a fine mesh the right amount of wheat flour, put the bitter cocoa powder, sugar, salt, food baking powder and a little pure vanilla. Loosen everything with a whisk to a homogeneous consistency and move on.
Step 2: prepare a mixture of liquid ingredients.
We beat the chicken egg with the back of the knife and send the squirrel and yolk to a clean, deep bowl. Add whole pasteurized milk and vegetable oil to them. Beat these products with a whisk until light splendor. Strong zeal is not necessary, just shake until a homogeneous consistency and a light air cap on the surface of the mass.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
Then pour the mass of liquid products into a bowl with a mixture of dry ingredients. Slowly but thoroughly mix them until a uniform, thick dough is possible, with small lumps. Important: beat this time is not worth it, otherwise the pastries may not rise later. As soon as the semi-finished flour product is ready, proceed to the next, almost final step.
Step 4: form and bake the muffins in the microwave.
Using a tablespoon, we spread the dough in adjacent or separate silicone molds, filling them in half, and put the rubber dishes in the microwave. Then we close the door of the kitchen appliance tightly, turn it on at full power and set the time on the display 2 minutes.
After this time, when the equipment is turned off, notifying about it with the corresponding banging sound, we check the readiness of baking with a toothpick. Just enter its end into several muffins and get it. If there are sticky lumps of unfinished dough left on the tree, we stand the products in the oven still 1-2 minutes. Although time may vary depending on the power of your technician, for example, it works on 700 wattsthen you may need as many 5 minutes, well, for the one that 1000-1200 Wvery often missing and 1 minutes.
When the baking is ready, with the help of a kitchen towel, we rearrange the form on the countertop and give the products the opportunity to cool down a little, 4-5 minutes are enough. Then immediately squeeze them out of the silicone muffins, move them to the metal grill from the oven and completely cool. Further, at will, we decorate them with other favorite sweets and serve to the table.
Step 5: Serve the muffins in the microwave.
Muffins in the microwave - a wonderful whip dessert. After cooking, they are cooled to room temperature, transferred to a large flat dish, optionally sprinkled with powdered sugar, greased with jam, jam, poured with honey, melted chocolate or fruit or berry syrup and served as a sweet dish. Along with this wonderful flour products, it’s nice to savor fresh, only brewed hot drinks, such as cocoa, coffee, tea, but milk, yogurt and kefir are also suitable, it all depends on your preferences. Cook with pleasure and enjoy homemade cakes!
Enjoy your meal!
- an alternative to pure vanilla is vanilla sugar or liquid essences of this spice, milk is sour cream, and baking powder for dough is baking soda extinguished with 9% vinegar;
- in the same way you can cook white muffins, without cocoa powder;
- For the preparation of this type of muffins, it is better to use refined vegetable oil, because during baking it does not foam and does not have a strong aroma of sunflowers. It can also be replaced with melted creamy;
- some housewives add chopped dried fruits, dried berries, crushed nuts or chocolate dragees to this type of dough.