Ingredients for making mushroom cream soup in a slow cooker
- Champignons 300 grams
- Carrot 1 piece (150 grams)
- Potato 2 pieces (220 grams)
- Onions 1 piece (150 grams)
- 2 cloves of garlic (30 grams)
- Cream 100 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Purified water 400 milliliters
- Dill 3-4 branches or to taste and desire
- Parsley 3-4 branches or to taste and desire
- Green onion 3-4 arrows or to taste and desire
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot, Mushroom, Cream
- Serving 5-6
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup, kitchen scale, cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, kitchen knife - 2 pieces, multicooker, wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, stationary blender, kitchen towel, ladle, portion plate.
Cooking mushroom cream soup in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
This delicious soup is prepared quite easily, the main thing is to have smart equipment and products at hand. First, with the help of a sharp kitchen knife, peel the vegetables specified in the recipe from the peel, and remove the roots from the mushrooms. We wash the loan with greens under a stream of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, take turns on a chopping board and continue preparation. We cut potatoes into slices or slices of arbitrary shape with a thickness of about 1.5-2 centimeters.
Onion - 1 centimeter cubes.
Grind carrots in the same way or chop on a coarse grater.
Mushrooms - in plates or quarters 5 mm wide, or simply divide each into 4-6 slices.
Finely chop the garlic and greens, put on the countertop the remaining ingredients that are needed for the mashed soup, and move on.
Step 2: cook vegetables with mushrooms and herbs.
We insert the plug of the multicooker into a socket, install a teflon bowl in its recess and put chopped mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and a little parsley, dill, and green onion, and leave some favorite greens for serving if desired. Next, fill everything with the right amount of purified water, season to taste with salt, black pepper and mix very carefully with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula. Then we cover the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid, install Steaming for 30 minutes or Soup for 25 minutes.
Step 3: bring the mushroom cream soup in a slow cooker to full readiness.
As soon as the miracle machine finishes cooking and turns off, the corresponding buzzing or squealing signal will sound. We are not in a hurry to open the lid, we give all the components of the dish to insist even 15 minutes. Only after that, using a kitchen towel, gently raise the crock-pot bowl and carefully move the prepared vegetables with mushrooms, as well as all the liquid into the container of the stationary blender.
We turn on this kitchen appliance at the highest speed and grind the cooked products to a state of semi-thick mashed potatoes. Then we transfer it back to the bowl of the multicooker, again previously attached to the notch of smart technology. Pour in liquid cream there, mix everything to a uniform consistency, taste it and, if necessary, put more spices. Again we cover the kitchen appliance with a lid and set the mode “Soup” or “Heating”, but this time for 5-7 minutes. After a second shutdown, using the ladle, pour the soup in portions on the plates, optionally crush each remaining greens and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve the mushroom cream soup in a slow cooker.
Mushroom cream soup in a slow cooker is served hot as the first main course for dinner. After cooking, it is distributed over deep portioned plates, decorated with fresh greens of dill, parsley or green onions or sprinkled with crushed cheese on a fine grater. Together with this aromatic dish, you can put pickles, marinade, as well as croutons, crackers, sweet cakes, toasts or breads. Cook with love and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often vegetables are first fried in the “Baking” mode until light golden crust and only then cooked as indicated in the recipe;
- purified water can be replaced with rich broth from pork, beef, chicken, turkey, or use ordinary vegetable broth;
- The spices used in the recipe are classic, but considered fundamental, if desired, you can season your culinary masterpiece with any other spices, as well as dried herbs that are added to mushroom soups;
- this dish is cooked in a multicooker of the Philips brand, volume 4.5 l, power 670 W, but the recipe is also suitable for other kitchen appliances of this type.