Ingredients for making chicken, apple and cheese salad
- Chicken fillet (baked or grilled) 450 grams
- Sweet red pepper 1 piece
- Apple green 1 piece
- Walnuts 1/4 cup
- Grated Cheddar Cheese 50 grams
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons
- Salad (or lettuce, Beijing cabbage, etc.) 1 bunch
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Salad, Chicken, Apple, Cheese
- Serving 5-6
Salad bowl, bowl, fork, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, disposable paper towels.
Making chicken, apple and cheese salad:
Step 1: Chop the chicken.
Take cold baked chicken fillet and cut into strips or tear into fibers. In any case, you should get long thin slices.
Step 2: chop the apple.
Rinse the apples, remove the branches and remove the seeds. Cut the fruit into quarters, and then cut each of them into thin slices.
Step 3: chop the pepper.
Rinse the bell pepper, peel the seeds, remove the stem, and then cut the vegetable with a thin straw.
Step 4: We are preparing refueling.
In a bowl, mix apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard and olive oil. Mix well with a fork, then add salt and ground black pepper here. Stir again.
Step 5: Mix the chicken, apple and cheese salad.
Rinse the leaves well and tear them into large pieces. Mix the greens with dressing, and then lay the lettuce leaves on a plate. Place chicken, pepper, apple slices, and crushed walnuts on top. If desired, pour salad dressing also on top. At the end, sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and serve.
Step 6: Serve the chicken, apple and cheese salad.
A salad of chicken, apples and cheese is perfect on a festive or casual table. Serve it immediately after cooking, if you need to wait, it is better to prepare all the ingredients in advance and keep them in the refrigerator in separate containers. Otherwise, the greens will very quickly wither, and the salad will lose its taste. It’s easier to quickly assemble it on a plate in 5 minutes and serve it completely fresh.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of cheddar cheese, of course, you can use any other cheese.
- You can not just fry or bake the chicken fillet, but pre-marinate it in spices, then cook and add to the salad.