Ingredients for Making Chicken Stuffed with Mushrooms
- Chicken 1 piece
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Garlic green 1 bunch
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Fresh mushrooms 200 grams
- 1/2 chicken fillet
- White bread 2 slices
- Eggs 3 pieces
- Spices for chicken to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Water 1 cup
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Mushrooms, Bread
- Serving 8 servings
Frying pan, kitchen knife, cutting board, wooden spatula, baking dish, hot pot holders, tablespoon, toothpicks.
Cooking chicken stuffed with mushrooms:
Step 1: Fry the onion.
Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry finely chopped green onions and garlic in it. Fry over medium heat until soft, stirring all the time so that nothing burns. Especially don't fry.
Step 2: Add the chicken and mushrooms.
While the onions and garlic are fried, rinse and finely chop fresh mushrooms, as well as chop the chicken fillet into cubes. Add champignons and chicken to the pan, mix.
Salt, pepper to taste and add spices. Mix again and fry for another 5-7 minutes over medium heat.
Step 3: Add the rest of the ingredients.
After frying, the contents of the pan must be allowed to cool. And then add to the mushrooms with chicken and herbs diced white bread, chicken eggs and chopped dill. Shuffle.
Step 4: We start the chicken.
Rinse gutted thawed chicken inside and out, wipe with paper towels. Cut off excess skin from the paws and remove any remaining feathers. Start the prepared chicken carcass with greens with mushrooms and chicken. Tamp very tightly. Fasten the chicken with toothpicks so that the filling does not fall out.
Put the chicken in a baking dish, pour the carcass on top with vegetable oil mixed with salt, pepper and spices, and pour on a baking sheet 1 cup pure water.
Step 5: Bake the chicken stuffed with mushrooms.
Stuffed chicken should be baked in a well preheated 180 degrees oven until cooked. Depending on the chicken, it may take you from 40 minutes before 1 hour. Check readiness with a toothpick, the juice flowing from the chicken should be transparent. And the skin on the bird is covered with a blush.
Ready chicken is very fragrant and mouth-watering, before serving it must be cut into portioned slices.
Step 6: Serve the chicken stuffed with mushrooms.
Serve chicken stuffed with mushrooms, with a side dish. Mashed potatoes, pasta or boiled rice are good here. In summer, guests can enjoy a meal with a fresh vegetable salad. Tasty, festive and satisfying!
Enjoy your meal!
- Use the spices that you like, you can simply take dried Italian or Provencal herbs for flavor.
- Pay attention to the choice of chicken. It should be a broiler, with plump and short legs. Soup chicken is too stiff and if you bake it in the oven, nothing good will come of it.
- Sometimes the stuffed chicken is greased from above not with vegetable oil, but with sour cream or mayonnaise mixed with garlic (garlic must first be grated, chopped in a blender or passed through a press).