Ingredients for cooking pork under a bread crust
- 1.5 kg slice of pork to taste
- 150 g butter to taste
- 400 g white bread to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic to taste
- a bunch of fresh parsley to taste
- 1 tsp seasonings "Provencal herbs" to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Other
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Cooking pork with bread crust:
Step 1: preparation: 1.5 hours.
Cut the crust from the bread. Crush the flesh. Stir with softened butter, chopped parsley, chopped garlic, seasoning and salt. Put on a foil in the shape of a rectangle 1-1.5 cm thick. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.